Eclipse 639
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jarrett Morgan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skate
Donor
Donor
Skate

Jarrett Morgan Empty
PostSubject: Jarrett Morgan   Jarrett Morgan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey guys, my name is Jarrett Morgan. I love to skate. I'm a funny guy but I know when to be serious. I will be nice to everyone. I will have no enemies. If you disrespect me, I will take it into high consideration to see why. But I will never disrespect any of you no matter how far you take it. If you do not like me, I will come to you and try to fix that. I will help you in any circumstance. Just Private Message me. My name in-game is "Skate" as well as my forum name. Always feel free in my Clan chat. Lootshare will always be on unless someone has an objection. If I pick on you it's because I like you. Please do not worry about it. If you think I'm serious when I say something mean to you, know that I'm never serious about it. But I will be serious when I need to be. And I will assure you that I am. If you have any personal questions about me I will be happy to let you in on it. Just message me in-game and/or on the forums. I'm really easygoing and really easy to get along with. I'm always chill. I don't bring my personal problems/life in-game like most people. Otherwise they tend to be a little pissy. That's it for now. Hope to see you all in game.

Stay safe, Jarrett.
Back to top Go down

Jarrett Morgan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipse 639 :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: